Instruction on how to download and install the beta version of PUBG Mobile 2.6. We will use the official APK file.
PUBG Mobile developers continue to release fresh content and improve the game. In update 2.6 the game will have a newly designed themed mode with dinosaurs. Also, the game will feature new weapon attachment, which brings automatic fire mode to M16A4 and MK47 Mutant.
Currently, PUBG Mobile 2.6 is in beta testing. Any Android player can participate. Follow the instructions below to join.
How to download and install PUBG Mobile 2.6 Beta?
- Select the appropriate game version. The first option is for devices with a 32-bit processor, and the second is for devices with a 64-bit processor.
- Click on the Download Android Version.
- Save the file to your device’s memory.
- Allow installation from unknown sources. This option can be found in Settings > Security and Privacy > Allow installation from unknown sources.
- Open APK file to install the beta version of the game.
- Next, launch the PUBG Mobile beta and select the resource pack you want. If you have a budget device, select the lightweight resource pack. If you have a powerful device, select the enhanced resource pack.
- Wait for the download to complete. You are now ready to play!
Please note that the beta version of PUBG Mobile may work unstable. You may also encounter various bugs and other issues while playing the game.
Please report any issues you encounter to the developers. This will allow them to fix all bugs before the official release of the 2.6 update. Have fun playing PUBG Mobile!