We will help you to install PUBG Mobile 2.5 without Google Play. You can do this by using the APK file.
Update 2.5 is now available for players worldwide. In the updated version of PUBG Mobile, the developers celebrate the game’s fifth anniversary. And exciting new features await players.
You can download the most recent version of PUBG Mobile from the App Store and Google Play. Also, installing the game yourself on any Android device is possible. Just follow the instructions below.
How to download and install PUBG Mobile 2.5?
- Click the “Download” button.
- Save the file to your device’s memory.
- Allow installation from unknown sources. You can find this option here: “Device settings” > “Security and privacy” > “Allow installation from unknown sources.”
- Open the downloaded file and install the game.
- Launch PUBG Mobile.
- Select the desired resource pack. Choose a Low-Spec Pack if you have an inexpensive device. You can download the HD Resource Pack if you have a powerful device.
- Wait for the additional resources to finish downloading.
Congratulations, you have successfully installed PUBG Mobile 2.5! If you experience any problems during the installation, please restart your device and try to install the game again. Have fun playing PUBG Mobile!