Learn how to update PUBG Mobile if it doesn’t update automatically. Guide for Android, iOS (iPhone, iPad), and PC.
How to update PUBG Mobile on Android
- Open the Google Play Market.
- Click on your avatar next to the search bar.
- Select Manage Apps & Device.
- Press on the Updates available.
- Locate PUBG Mobile in the list.
- Press Update next to the PUBG Mobile.
How to update PUBG Mobile on iOS (iPhone, iPad)
- Open the App Store.
- Press the Update button located in the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Click on the Update All option at the top of the screen.
- Enter your password and press OK if required.
How to update PUBG Mobile on PC on Gameloop
- Press on the hamburger menu at the top.
- Select the Update Now option. Wait for the emulator to download the update.
- Launch PUBG Mobile to get the latest update of the game.
- Uninstall and reinstall the game. Remember, if you haven’t connected your guest profile to a social network, you may lose it.
- Update your smartphone or tablet. This can be done in the device settings.
- PC players can try to reinstall the emulator.