We will show you how to link your phone number to your PUBG Mobile account. This will allow you to additionally protect your account.
You can use your phone number to log into the game. And also to connect two-step authentication later on.
How do I link my phone number to my PUBG Mobile account?
- Launch PUBG Mobile.
- Click the triangle icon on the right.
- Open Settings.
- Go to the Account section.
- Click the Link button next to the Link phone number option.
- Select your country to enter a phone code.
- Enter your phone number without the country code.
- Click Obtain to receive a confirmation code.
- Enter the code you received in the input field.
- Enter a strong password.
- Now re-enter the password to confirm it.
- Click the Ok button.
Note that one account can only be linked to one phone number. If you’re having trouble linking the number, try linking your email first. Then log out of your account, log in with your email, and try linking your phone number again. Have fun with PUBG Mobile!